Total Miles Run: 83.22
Total Calories Burned: 8,415
Max/Min Weight: 137/136
Longest Run (miles): 10.97
Hours Spent Running: 13.77
Number of Workouts: 25
Total Mileage on Shoes: 261
This month we ran the Biltmore 15k - it was a fantastic race and definitely the focus of training for the month with building mileage and then tapering/recovering. From here through July (the hot months), I'll be cutting mileage back and focusing more on interval training and hill training to prepare for the shorter races this summer (Ryan's Rock N Roll 5k, The Bear, Beat the Heat 5k). After I get through those races, it'll be time to start training for the OBX marathon!
Sunday I ran with Mom on the Boone Greenway, site of the Ryan's Rock N Roll 5k. I'll be pacing her for her first 5k (June 19th). While I won't be going for a PR that day, Chris will most certainly be able to on that course. It is a beautiful greenway that weaves along the start of the New River. The course is flat and fast and should be a fun one to run.
No comments:
Post a Comment