Monday, February 1, 2010

By the Numbers


This month by the numbers:

Total Miles Run: 90.58 Highest monthly total by far
Total Calories Burned: 10,945
Max/Min Weight: 148/145
Longest Run (miles): 12.09
Total Mileage on Shoes: 303.42 Finally hit the magic 300 miles on them

I adore my shoes - I got them at the beginning of the fall when Chris and I went to Fleet Feet and got fitted by the experts there. I also adore our local running store! They fit me into the Nike Zoom Vomero+ 4 and it's been easy breezy sailing since then. Between the shoes and my SuperFeet insoles, there haven't been the awful shin splints or sore feet. What a difference they can make! I'm sizing p my next pair of shoes now that these have 300 miles on them - not sure if I want to grab a few pairs of the Vomero+ 4 generations, or wait until the Vomero+ 5 generations come out.

Next month - 100 miles? We'll have to see how I feel after the Half!

No comments:

Post a Comment